The Unleashed portrait program was created in 2012 to help benefit the Grand Strand Humane Society. They are very often at maximum capacity and could use all the help they can get to take care of these sweet animals!
When it comes to pet photos, my studio is best known for our low-cost mini session events that happen just a few times a year. The goal of these events is to gather food donations that go directly to animals in need. I also offer signature portrait experiences year-round.
Keep scrolling to learn more!
• Can I be in the photos with my pet?
No, my sets are sized to accommodate pets only.
• Can I bring a pet that's not a cat or dog?
Absolutely!! I've photographs all kinds of pets... snakes, hedgehogs, pigs, rats, raccoons, even a monkey!
• Do you photograph on location?
All of my pet portraits are done in studio. There are a number of great photographers that photograph pets on location, but I prefer to offer a different experience.
• Will there be other pets present during my session?
Nope! In fact, the studio door is kept locked when an animal is inside. During our mini session event, families are asked to wait outside until their session time and the studio is clear.
February: 17-18 (tentative)
Follow along on Facebook for event announcements and booking.
$50 plus a pet food donation
- 15 minute studio session
- 1 background color
- Your choice of 5 digital images for download
Add a second background color with 2 additional digital images for just $10 more.
Want more? Additional digital files are available for just $20 each.
I also offer a full line of boutique print products including albums and wall art.
Sessions are for pets only, no humans.
$250 PLUS A PET FOOD DONATION
- Studio session up to 30 minutes
- 2 background colors
- Your choice of 10 digital images for download
- Matching 4x6 gift prints
$450 plus a pet food donation
- Studio session up to 30 minutes
- 2-3 background colors
- Full set of digital images for download
- 4x6 gift print of each image
- (1) 5x7 10-page pet brag book
1. The Unleashed Pet Event, which takes places roughly 3-4 times a year. This is a low-cost mini session event focused on bringing in food donations for the Grand Strand Humane Society. Events have limited dates and times available.
2. The Everyday Mini Session. Don't want to wait for an event? Book a full portrait session experience! I will spend the first few minutes getting to know your pet and letting them get comfortable with me. After that, the session will begin. Actual shooting time varies with each animal, but I will spend up to 30 minutes photographing them. All packages come with digital images as well some professionally printed products for you to display in your home.
Weekday appointments only, availability may be limited during peak seasons.
I offer two types of sessions for your pet.
NOTE: I do not accept appointments for mini session events until the event has been posted on our Facebook page, typically 2-3 weeks before the event. All booking for the event will be done in an online store on a first come, first served basis with limited spaces available.
If you'd like information on an Everyday Mini Session, please fill out the form below.
*All fields in the form are required and you will not be able to submit your inquiry until they've all been filled out.
Thank you for your interest in Our
I do my best to answer emails quickly, but only during business hours.
(Nights and weekends belong to my family!)
Add email@example.com to your address book or contacts so that my email lands in your inbox instead of spam. If you haven't received a response from me in 2-3 business days check your spam box or email me directly.