21 Main is on my list as one of the best wedding venues in Myrtle Beach & the Grand Strand. Conveniently located just past the Tanger Outlets and across from Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, the staff at 21 Main Events will make a point to go above and beyond to make you feel appreciated and taken care of. An experienced culinary team will create a custom menu for your event and the event coordinators will be there to help you every step of the way.
Key venue features:
- Everything is all in one location! This means no traveling for you, your wedding party, or your guests. You can get ready, have your ceremony, take portraits, and party the night away all in the same convenient location.
- A private bridal suite is available for the bride and her wedding party to get ready in. Includes a bathroom, full-length mirror, comfortable seating, and vanity.
- The open-air courtyard is absolutely beautiful! Perfect for your ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception.
- Hoping for a ceremony in the sand? The beach is just a few blocks away!
- The stunning ballroom was completely remodeled in 2020.
Helpful tips & info:
- If you’d like to have photos taken down by the gazebo or on the beach we may need to build extra time into your timeline to make this happen. (Depending on where you’ll be getting ready and where your ceremony is taking place.) It will take a few minutes to drive to that area from 21 Main and find parking at the resort so depending on the season you may need to buffer in at least 20-30 minutes to get there and back on top of the time we’ll be spending taking photos.