Pawleys Plantation is on my list as one of the best wedding venues in Myrtle Beach & the Grand Strand. I have had the honor of working with this venue many times throughout the years and it’s certainly one of my favorites!
Specializing in high-end Lowcountry weddings, this private location overlooks the 18th green of the Pawleys Plantation golf course & saltwater marsh. The event planning staff will help you plan the perfect event and their in-house catering will create the perfect menu for your event. The grand ballroom comfortably accommodates up to 400 guests.
Key venue features:
- Everything is all in one location! This means no traveling for you, your wedding party, or your guests. You can get ready, have your ceremony, take portraits, and party the night away all in the same convenient location.
- There are two separate rooms to get ready in and they are on opposite ends of the venue. There are separate entrances to each as well, so you and your spouse-to-be will not have to worry about bumping into each other!
- The outdoor ceremony site is absolutely beautiful and the cocktail area can easily be transformed into a ceremony space in the event of bad weather. (Always have a backup plan!)
- There are so many beautiful spots for portraits! There are large white columns at the entrance,
Helpful tips & info:
- Decorate your ceremony site! While the location is stunning in and of itself, a beautiful arch will add so much to your ceremony photos.
Make your reception look incredible by adding uplighting to your DJ package! Not only does this transform the space but it makes for some really fantastic dance floor photos.