Pine Lakes Country Club is on my list as one of the best wedding venues in Myrtle Beach & the Grand Strand and is the perfect location for couples dreaming of a romantic & elegant wedding. The two adjoining ballrooms feature hardwood floors, crystal chandeliers, fireplaces, and stunning decorative moulding. This location can accommodate up to 300 guests.
Have your ceremony outdoors on the grand lawn (or indoors in front of the fireplace in case of inclement weather), host a cocktail hour outside on the porch and then let your guests dance the night away inside the ballroom.
And for all you golf fans… you’ll be excited to learn that Pine Lakes was the very first golf course in Myrtle Beach!
Key venue features:
- Everything is all in one location! This means no traveling for you, your wedding party, or your guests. You can get ready, have your ceremony, take portraits, and party the night away all in the same convenient location.
- The dual ballrooms mean that you can have a seated meal on one side and your dancefloor on the other.
- There is a beautiful private bridal suite located right next to the grand lawn. There is also a room for the gentleman to get ready on the opposite side of the venue.
- Your ceremony package includes gorgeous gold Chiavari chairs ivory or black and gold chair pads.
- Chance of rain? No problem! Have your ceremony indoors in front of the fireplace and we can take portraits out on the covered back porch. (Or out in the rain if you’re feeling daring!)
- Looking for a place to do your bridal portrait session? We can do it right at Pine Lakes! (Reservations required.)
- There are so many gorgeous spots for photos! The team at Pine Lakes keeps their grounds looking amazing all year round. The greenery and florals at this location are some of my favorites.
Make your reception look incredible by adding uplighting to your DJ package! Not only does this transform the space but it makes for some really fantastic dance floor photos.
Featured blog stories from this location:
Brittany & Travis
Hurricane Matthew may have put this party on hold for a few months, but on Brittany & Travis’ wedding day the skies were clear and the sun was shining.
Pine Lakes is always so accomodating to their brides, even allowing them to do a bridal portrait session on their grounds for no extra charge.