- Have your ceremony on the beach or in the courtyard at Atalaya. You can also use a covered area inside the castle for your ceremony in the event of rain.
- Looking for a place to do your bridal or engagement session? We can do it right at the state park! No reservations required.
- There are so many gorgeous spots for photos! The walls of the castle make for gorgeous backgrounds and the greenery is so lush. And sunsets on this particular beach are my favorite!
- The beach at Huntington is my favorite because it is such a wide open stretch of beach when the tide is out. Also, in the evenings there are typically very few tourists on the beach, giving us some privacy and plenty of space to work with.
- Get a tent for your reception just in case! The courtyard is uncovered, so if it rains there isn't anywhere else to go.
- There isn't a bridal suite so you'll need to make separate plans for where you will be getting ready
- The castle is open to the public until 5:00pm.
Tips & Info